Your basket is currently empty.
Last orders for 2020 will be Saturday, 11th December at midnight. The last delivery will be made on Thursday 17th December 2020.
As in previous years, we are unable to rely on courier services close to Christmas. This means that although we will send your pies freshly baked as always, the shelf life on the last delivery will not allow them to remain fresh until Christmas, so you WILL need to freeze them regardless of when you order. We may need to remove some lines in the last few weeks as we struggle to cope so please order early to save disappointment.
Due to extremely high level of orders, we are currently working to a lead time of around 10-12 days
- Delivery £5.95 with £20 minimum order for UK mainland
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Highlands and Islands etc. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic, our usual courier services are not reliable enough for us to be able to offer this service at the moment. We apologise for any inconvenience.
- Orders are freshly baked and dispatched as per our delivery schedule
- Orders are sent in temperature controlled packaging by a next day courier service
- Instructions can be left for the driver when you place your order if you won’t be in to receive it
- Products arrive baked fresh (ready to eat), and can be frozen on receipt