Your basket is currently empty.
Our last order for pre-Christmas/New Year delivery will be Sunday 15th December (midnight), the last delivery being Wednesday 18th December.
Any orders please after this date will not be processed until our return on Monday 6th January and will be delivery at some point that week.
Due to the perishable nature of our products and the extra demand placed on couriers at this extremely busy time of year, the last delivery day will be Wednesday 18th December. This means that it will NOT be possible for us to supply fresh pies for Christmas and products will have to be FROZEN on receipt.
- Delivery £5.95 with no minimum order for UK mainland (minimum spend £20 before 15th December 2019)
- Scottish Highlands, Northern Ireland and Isle of Wight delivery is £9.95 and a £25 minimum applies
- Unfortunately we are unable to deliver to Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Scottish Islands etc
- Orders are freshly baked and dispatched as per our delivery schedule
- Orders are sent in temperature controlled packaging by a next day courier service
- Instructions can be left for the driver when you place your order if you won’t be in to receive it
- Products arrive baked fresh (ready to eat), and can be frozen on receipt